A new designer joined the team!
Last month the team was facing a new challenge. Our designer was fully booked with work and there was a need for more outstanding innovativeness when it comes to designing a cool application that people would love. At LUT we are encouraged to be the trailblazer and think outside the box.
Extraordinary times need extraordinary measures as they say and a new designer was quickly signed (see picture below). The ”job” interview was quick and the team was impressed of the energy of the individual. Although the new designer did not speak much, the first glance was all it needed. Below is a list of a top designer and reasons for casting our new designer.
Top tips to be an extraordinary designer:
- Impatience is a virtue, especially when it comes to lunch and snacks. Get a sweet tooth for everything. You will have an excuse to run to the coffee room more and meet new people. For our new designer, colleagues certainly are good company and a good source for snacks.
- Get an artist name, only a first name will do. Our new designer is called Tiitu. No surnames needed, period.
- At your first day at work, run around the office and run pretty much everywhere. Tiitu was very interested in all new people, all new rooms were carefully inspected. Every time you hear a door opening in the corridor, just run in!
- In Finland people may be quiet and do not speak much. Barking and making small gestures and sounds suffices for communicating.
- Falling of your chair every now and then is okay. When taking the picture below, Tiitu was so active in designing that she fell off. Just in case of injuries, wear a helmet.
Hence, without further introduction meet our new designer Tiitu.